How to Reserve and Purchase a Puppy
When a pregnancy is confirmed, we develop a Reservation List.
- To reserve a puppy, please check if there are still spots available on the breed pages.
- We require a $300 non-refundable deposit.
- The deposit amount is applied to the purchase price.
- To put your name on the Reservation List for a litter, use the appropriate "Pay Now" button next to the list. Deposits must be made via the PayPal button on the right. A PayPal account is not required. We make the Reservation List in the exact order that we receive deposits.
- Once you make a deposit, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Facebook message (5K Kennels), or text message (712-463-3058) to confirm.
- The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- A signed Deposit Agreement (posted below) is also due along with your deposit. Please read it, fill out the form, print it, and sign it. Please mail your signed form to Gretchen Bruhn, 1277 S. Main Ave., Sioux Center, IA 51250. We must receive your signed Deposit Agreement within five days of paying your deposit. If you fail to get us this signed Deposit Agreement within five days, you will forfeit your deposit and your spot on the reservation list!!!
- If a pregnancy is missed, your deposit will get transferred to the next available litter of your choice.
- Once the litter is born, we will continue to take deposits based on how many puppies we have.
When the puppies are about 5-6 wks. old, we begin the final steps of placing our puppies in their new homes.
- Photos of the puppies will be updated on our website weekly so you can watch them grow.
- Reservation List customers will select a puppy in order of their place on the list. Selection will begin when the puppies are 5-6 weeks old.
- I will contact you to make arrangements for you to select your puppy.
- After I contact you, you have 24 hrs. to make arrangements to select a puppy in person or from the pictures on our website. Feel free to contact me regarding certain puppies, temperaments, etc.
- Because there will be others waiting to select their puppy, we really want to make the selection process move along in a timely manner.
- Puppies can be picked up by their new families starting at 8 weeks of age. Puppies must be picked up by their new owners by the time they are 9 weeks old. If a puppy is not picked up by the time it is 9 weeks old, the buyer will forfeit his/her deposit and the puppy will be sold to someone else.
- Full payment for your puppy is due when you pick up your puppy. Payment can be made via cash on the day you pick up your puppy or prior to your pickup via the PayPal button, which will be on the "Current Litters" page (includes 3% service fee).
Bringing Your Puppy Home
Puppies will go home with:
- up-to-date vaccinations (include Canine Distemper, Adenovirus-Type 2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- multiple wormings
- complete vet. health check
- microchip implant
- a small portion of a blanket with their mom's/littermates' smell
- a small baggie of food
Contract & Health Guarantee
|File Size:||145 kb|