How to Reserve and Purchase a Puppy
- We will keep a Reservation List for each mother. Lists are located on the "Mini Goldendoodles" and "Petite Goldendoodles" main page.
- This will be an ongoing list with estimated litter arrival dates.
- We, the breeder, reserve the right at first pick of EVERY litter.
- Once a litter arrives we will use the exact order of the list to determine which customers will be getting a puppy. (For example, if a litter of 7 is born and there are 9 people on the list, the last 2 people will need to wait until the next litter or transfer to another list.)
- We require a $300 NON-REFUNDABLE reservation fee.
- The reservation fee amount is applied to the purchase price.
- To put your name on the Reservation List, use the appropriate "Pay Now" button next to the list. Reservation Fees must be made via the PayPal button. A PayPal account is not required. We make the Reservation List in the exact order that we receive deposits.
- Once you place a reservation fee, please fill out the Contact Form next to the list.
- Once the litter is born, we will continue to take reservation fees based on how many puppies we have.
When the puppies are about 5-6 wks. old, we begin the final steps of placing our puppies in their new homes.
- Photos of the puppies will be updated on our website weekly so you can watch them grow.
- Reservation List customers will select a puppy in order of their place on the list. Selection will begin when the puppies are 5-6 weeks old.
- I will contact you to make arrangements for you to select your puppy.
- After I contact you, you have 24 hrs. to make arrangements to select a puppy in person or from the pictures on our website. Feel free to contact me regarding certain puppies, temperaments, etc.
- Because there will be others waiting to select their puppy, we really want to make the selection process move along in a timely manner.
- Puppies can be picked up by their new families starting at 8 weeks of age. Puppies must be picked up by their new owners by the time they are 9 weeks old. If a puppy is not picked up by the time it is 9 weeks old, the buyer will forfeit his/her deposit and the puppy will be sold to someone else.
- Full payment for your puppy is due when you pick up your puppy. Payment can be made via cash on the day you pick up your puppy or prior to your pickup via the PayPal button, which will be on the "Current Litters" page (includes 3% service fee).
Bringing Your Puppy Home
Puppies will go home with:
- first-round vaccination (5-way shot includes Canine Distemper, Adenovirus-Type 2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- multiple de-wormings
- dew claws removed
- complete vet. health check
- a small portion of a blanket with their mom's/littermates' smell
- a small baggie of food
Contract & Health Guarantee
|File Size:||145 kb|